Friday, December 14, 2012

Just checking in!

Yes it has been a while and a lot has happened since my last post. I have relocated once again, changed jobs, changed relationships, started TWO businesses and made a whole lotta missteps in the mix! Even with everything going on I am still pushing and pressing toward a new improved me. The first part of my makeover is an internal one. Working in changing how I think and what I speak. I have been practicing watching my words for a while now but just recently began the process of watching my thoughts. It is so true that you can have what you say and you are what you think! I purpose to guard my thoughts and my tongue so that I always say things with purpose. I will be a success and have that Midas touch: EVERYTHING I TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD!!! Pray for me as I pray for you friends. Please and love! KikiS.

No comments:

Post a Comment