Saturday, June 22, 2013

iPhone blog...

This is my first official iPhone blog post!  So with that in mind please forgive the typos LOL!

Anywho...just felt like checking in.  Feeling a little blah actually.  Have a lot of things I want and need to do but impatient about the time I have to wait to finally see things through.  Praying for patience and grace.  I'm shifting my focus and shaking off those things and people that are slowing me down.  I am recognizing that some people that I considered to be my close friends are not more of associates.  Still love them to life but our season has ended it seems.  Sometimes friendships are like that.  TRUE friends can go 10 years and then call you and the conversation picks up where you left off and it is as if you talked to them yesterday.  Seasonal friends are good too but they usually only call when they want something.  That's good though because you can always call them when you need something too!  Either way they will always have a purpose in your life and that can never be a bad thing.  Oh well that's enough rambling for one evening.  Until next time...Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment